Terms & conditions
1. These general Terms & Conditions are applied to the commercial relationship between the customer and Myashtray.com at the time of a valid order being placed. Any alteration, supplement or other terms of trade require written confirmation and must have been agreed prior to the order being placed.
2. Myashtray.com must validate the credit/debit card details submitted by the customer before any order can be accepted. This is done through Paypal. Once these details are validated, Myashtray.com will confirm that the order has been accepted by sending an email to the address supplied by the customer. Acceptance of the order constitutes a legally binding contract between the seller (Myashtray.com) and the customer.
3. Myashtray.com works in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act, your personal data is retained in order to provide the services requested from us. In addition, your name and contact details may be used, periodically, by Myashtray.com to inform you of other products and services being offered.
4. Delivery of your Myashtray.com order will be made by Royal Mail to the delivery address given at the time of placing the order. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver within the period specified for delivery, Myashtray.com cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery, however caused.
5. Payment is due at the time of placing the order. Payment may be made by credit or debit card.
6. All goods remain the property of Myashtray.com until paid for in full.
7. Use of the Myashtray.com website, and any purchases made from there, are governed by UK law, and will be deemed to have taken place in the UK and therefore subject to the jurisdiction of UK courts.
8.Myashtray.com reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this Web site.
Any goods received in error, found to be damaged upon receipt or ordered in error, can of course be returned. We must be notified of any goods to be returned within 14 days of delivery. Items ordered in error and returned must be received back unopened, as we require the goods back in the same condition as they were sent. Any refund will be made in the same manner as the original order.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this Web site are the Myashtray.com. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without myAshtray.com prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Myashtray.com is a trading name of Total Global Managements Services Limited. Registered Office, 1 St Andrews Court, Hollow Lane, Hitchin, Herts, SG4 9SD Registered England 06387737
Last updated 19.11.2014